At Dalstrong we’re hiring for an all-star eCom Marketing Coordinator to join our remote team! Whether you’re a hobbyist or a pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of our clients’ culinary creations.
This is a full-time, EST schedule position to oversee our growing online presence. If you’re a detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated Digital Marketer, we’d love to hear from you!
Who You Are
- Fully fluent in English.
- Experienced with PPC (Facebook, AdWords, etc) and keyword research.
- Ability to work full-time on EST schedule.
- Analytical, and data-driven
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed and responsible.
- Experience using Amazon.com’s PPC platform (or similar eCom) is a plus.
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar Digital Marketing role (paid advertising).
- Passionate about digital marketing, and market research.
What You’ll Do!
- Keyword research for our products and their ads.
- Review + improve product ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, AdWords, Amazon, etc.
- Monitor marketing spends and audit ad campaign performance.
- Identify and resolve other issues as you encounter them! We’re in this together.
- Brainstorm new solutions and tests, keep our advertising efforts moving forward!
- Full-time USD salary ($3.5k USD /mo).
- Vacation, holidays, sick days, and a fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.
Ready to Meet Us?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below:
1) Resumé / CV
2) Cover Letter explaining your relevant background in paid advertising (AdWords, Facebook, Amazon) and why you’re the best candidate
3) A suggested ad for Dalstrong’s Facebook page - an ad with accompanying, detailed strategy to optimize your sales funnel. Reference FB marketing tactics that you have seen success with. This ad campaign and its strategy will not be used without your written, paid consent. This is to demonstrate your in-depth knowledge of Facebook Advertising.
4) A quick overview of AdWords trends and keyword analytics you’d highlight for Dalstrong. This analysis will not be used without your written, paid consent. This is to demonstrate your in-depth knowledge of AdWords.
5) Discuss your knowledge of Amazon Seller Central's paid advertising platform. You can reference online materials if you're currently unfamiliar.