Oberon - A mythical king and sorcerer of great power, is Dalstrong’s inspiration for the NEW premium, Oberon Series3-ply Aluminum-core cookware, designed to help you create magic in the kitchen. This high performing, medium-weight and ultrafunctional cookware is built to last a lifetime.
This stunning 3-ply aluminum cladded cookware boasts impeccable conductivity to quickly heat up and evenly cook a full range of culinary delights from thick proteins to delicate omelettes. Unlike other aluminum cookware, the Dalstrong Oberon Series uses cladding technology to fuse additional thick gauge layers of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel that excels at browning and braising foods and dramatically prolongs the life of the pan, making itextremely durable.This is cookware that can last generations.
Maximally versatile, with an eye-catching design that communicates both luxury and performance, the Oberon Series cookware is compatible with all stovetops and optimized for induction. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F, the cookware is also freezer, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Enjoy healthy cooking with non-toxic, non-hypoallergenic materials that are PFOA and PTFE free. Complete with Dalstrong’s lifetime warranty on defects.
• 3-Ply Aluminum-Core
• Fused additional and thick layers of non-reactive 18/10 stainless steel to dramatically prolong the life of this cookware
• Layers of satin & nylon polish to enhance smoothness and scratch resistance.
• Brushed finish induction bottom for enhanced grip needed for smooth top electric ranges, induction cooktops and gas stoves.
• True heavy gauge cookware - ultra strong 2.5mm thickness that will never dent or warp under prolonged heat, for consistent cooking results every time.
• The thick, extra-strong, 4mm tempered glass lid provides a clear window during the entire cooking process for a more precise cook.
• The Oberon Series lid knob is made from thick cast steel with a bright mirror polish that proudly displays the Dalstrong lion insignia.
• Impeccable conductivity to quickly heat up and evenly cook
• Exceptional responsiveness to precise changes in temperature when increasing or decreasing heat for the perfect control required to preserve the nutritional qualities, taste and color of foods.
• Designed to accommodate a professional chefs underhand grip, the perfectly angled handle ensures a comfortable and secure hold while cooking.
• Easily transition from cooking on the stovetop to finishing in the oven.
• Engraved side-handle evenly distributes the weight of the pot so that transferring food or moving the pot from oven to stove can be done with ease and confidence
• Securely and carefully fastened to the body of the pot with aluminum, non-stick covered rivets that will never loosen, break or rust, you can be confident in cookware that will last a lifetime.
• Oven and broiler safe up to 500 degrees F
• Freezer, dishwasher, and refrigerator safe
• For use on induction, electric, and gas stoves• A vented hole on the lid serves as a pressure release to prevent the pot from rattling and food from boiling over.
• 10" Aluminum Frying Pan & Skillet - The Oberon Series
• Perfect-fit tempered glass lid
• Scratch-free Oberon Series silk carrying bag
• Dalstrong padded pan protector
• Neatly packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
When we think of an oven safe skillet, an old school cast iron pan probably comes to mind. While one of the most commonly known oven safe skillet types, we often overlook a good stainless steel pan. As we’re shopping for the best type of oven safe cookware it’s important to take a look at the type of metals that can and cannot go in the oven. In other words, cookware material is key.