Named after the same mythical island where Excalibur, the legendary sword of King Arthur was forged, the NEW premium Dalstrong 5-Ply Avalon Series is the epitome of stunning design and high performing, functional cookware, built to last a lifetime.
Function meets form, with a best-in-class 5-ply Copper Forged Foundation layer of cookware that is redefining the culinary space. A fascinating sight, the Avalon Series exudes refinement with its luxurious appearance and aspiration to perform. Boasting unrivalled conductivity to quickly heat and evenly cook a full range of culinary delights, from thick proteins to delicate omelettes, this professional cookware allows for precise searing, browning, sautéing, deep frying, quick boiling, sauces, jams, and even baking.
A leader in engineering and painstaking craftsmanship, the Dalstrong Avalon Series rises above the competition with a Copper Core Foundation – the ultimate premium steel in heat conductivity , control and responsiveness- with additional thick gauge layers of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel and premium aluminum for enhanced heat retention and to preserve the nutritional qualities, taste and color of foods.
Maximally versatile, with an eye-catching design that communicates both luxury and performance, the Avalon Series cookware is compatible with all stovetops and optimized for induction. Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F, the cookware is also freezer, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Enjoy healthy cooking with non-toxic, non-hypoallergenic materials that are PFOA and PTFE free. Complete with Dalstrong’s lifetime warranty on defects.
• 5-Ply Copper Forged Foundation
• Premium conductivity that heats 5X better than iron and 20X better than stainless steel
• Additional interior layers of smudge/free aluminum & 18/10 stainless steel above and below the Copper Forged Foundation provides maximum heat conductivity and retention
• Exterior is mirror polished with a brush finished bottom for enhanced grip on smooth-top electric ranges, induction cooktops and gas stoves.
• True heavy gauge cookware - ultra strong 2.5mm thickness that will never dent or warp under prolonged heat, for consistent cooking results every time.
• Exceptional responsiveness to precise changes in temperature when increasing or decreasing heat for the perfect control required to preserve the nutritional qualities, taste and color of foods.
• Designed to accommodate a professional chefs underhand grip, the perfectly angled handle ensures a comfortable and secure hold while cooking.
• Easily transition from cooking on the stovetop to finishing in the oven.
• Engraved side-handle evenly distributes the weight of the pan so that transferring food or moving the pan from oven to stove can be done with ease and confidence.
• Securely and carefully fastened to the body of the pan with aluminum, non-stick covered rivets that will never loosen, break or rust, you can be confident in cookware that will last a lifetime.
• Included is a stainless steel lid that will last a lifetime, while still maintaining a perfect seal.
• The vented hole on the lid serves as a pressure release to prevent rattling and food from boiling over.
• The lid knob is made from thick, cast steel that proudly displays the Dalstrong lion insignia.
• 12" Skillet Frying Pan - Hammered Finish - Black - The Avalon Series
• Perfect-fit stainless steel lid
• Scratch-free Avalon Series silk carrying bag
• Dalstrong padded pan protector
• Neatly packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
A sauteed mushroom is the perfect addition to whatever dish you’re serving up at your dinner party and a great way to get your house smelling delicious. I find a nice wild mushroom the perfect side for a steak dinner or some juicy button mushrooms as an added topping in a balsamic vinegar salad.
When we think of an oven safe skillet, an old school cast iron pan probably comes to mind. While one of the most commonly known oven safe skillet types, we often overlook a good stainless steel pan. As we’re shopping for the best type of oven safe cookware it’s important to take a look at the type of metals that can and cannot go in the oven. In other words, cookware material is key.