Oberon - A mythical king and sorcerer of great power, is Dalstrong’s inspiration for the NEW premium, Oberon Series3-ply Aluminum-core cookware, set to help you create magic in the kitchen. This high performing, medium-weight and ultrafunctional cookware with top-of-class, USA made,Eterna® non-stick coating,is PFOA and APEO free, and built to last.
This stunning 3-ply aluminum cladded cookware boasts impeccable conductivity to quickly heat up and evenly cook a full range of culinary delights from thick proteins to delicate omelettes. Unlike other aluminum cookware, the Dalstrong Oberon Series uses cladding technology to fuse additional thick gauge layers of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel that excels at browning and braising foods and dramatically prolongs the life of the pan, making it an extremely durable, and easy to care for choice. The nonstick Eterna® coating is a breakthrough in nonstick technology that will not only last longer than traditional nonstick coatings, but will also maintain their nonstick property significantly longer due to it’s extra thick 35 micrometers coating.
Compared to other non-stick options, Eterna® has been tested to last 26 times longer in the Dry-Egg test* than the leading competitor brand and over 10 times longer than other premium nonstick brands tested, making it the world’s longest lasting PFOA and APEO free non-stick coating.When compared to competitor brands, Dalstrong’s Oberon Series cookware with Eterna® nonstick coating was tested to be 26 times better in terms of food release.
Maximally versatile, with an eye-catching design that communicates both luxury and performance, the Oberon Series cookware is compatible with all stovetops and optimized for induction. Oven and broiler safe up to 500 degrees F, the cookware is also freezer, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Enjoy healthy cooking, free of harmful chemicals often found in traditional nonstick cookware, with non-toxic, non-hypoallergenic materials that are PFOA and APEOPTFE free. Complete with Dalstrong’s lifetime warranty on defects.
• 3-Ply Aluminum-Core
• Fused additional and thick layers of non-reactive 18/10 stainless steel to dramatically prolong the life of this cookware
• Brushed finish induction bottom for enhanced grip needed for smooth top electric ranges, induction cooktops and gas stoves.
• True heavy gauge cookware - ultra strong 2.5mm thickness that will never dent or warp under prolonged heat, for consistent cooking results every time.
• The thick, extra-strong, 4mm tempered glass lid provides a clear window during the entire cooking process for a more precise cook.
• The Oberon Series lid knob is made from thick cast steel with a bright mirror polish that proudly displays the Dalstrong lion insignia.
• The world's longest lasting PFOA & APEO-free non stick coating
• Eterna coating that maintains it's non-stick properties 26X longer than the leading competitor, and 10x longer than other premium non-stick brands.
• Impeccable conductivity to quickly heat up and evenly cook
• Exceptional responsiveness to precise changes in temperature when increasing or decreasing heat for the perfect control required to preserve the nutritional qualities, taste and color of foods.
• Designed to accommodate a professional chefs underhand grip, the perfectly angled handle ensures a comfortable and secure hold while cooking.
• Easily transition from cooking on the stovetop to finishing in the oven.
• Engraved side-handle evenly distributes the weight of the pan so that transferring food or moving the pan from oven to stove can be done with ease and confidence
• Securely and carefully fastened to the body of the pan with aluminum, non-stick covered rivets that will never loosen, break or rust, you can be confident in cookware that will last a lifetime.
• Oven and broiler safe up to 500 degrees F
• Freezer, dishwasher, and refrigerator safe
• For use on induction, electric, and gas stoves
• A vented hole on the lid serves as a pressure release to prevent the pan from rattling and food from boiling over.
• 12" ETERNA Non-Stick Frying Pan & Skillet - The Oberon Series
• Perfect-fit tempered glass lid
• Scratch-free Oberon Series silk carrying bag
• Dalstrong padded pan protector
• Neatly packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
If you care for cast iron and play by its rules, cleaning it is fairly straightforward. You’ll want to know the ins and outs before you decide to invest in a cast iron skillet. Today we will discuss how to clean cast iron cookware.
When we think of an oven safe skillet, an old school cast iron pan probably comes to mind. While one of the most commonly known oven safe skillet types, we often overlook a good stainless steel pan. As we’re shopping for the best type of oven safe cookware it’s important to take a look at the type of metals that can and cannot go in the oven. In other words, cookware material is key.