The Shogun Series 9” carving knife and fork set ensure every roast, every brisket, every turkey, every side of salmon and every ham is perfectly sliced, with effortless motion and seamlessmaneuverability. The ultra-sharp blade works alongside you, enhancing your speed, precision and endurance. The contoured shape ensures meat can be easily separated frombonein even hard to reach places, while the accompanying carving fork with ergonomic design and matching handle confidently secures meat in place.
Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, the Shogun Series chef is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship.
The Shogun Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of ultra premium Japanese high-carbon AUS-10V steel with 66-alternating layers of SUS410 damascus cladding for stain-resistance and durability. Precise cryogenic tempering with liquid nitrogen increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness.
Hand-polishing reveals a magnificent visual pattern, Dalstrong’s ‘Tsunami Rose’. The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long lasting edge retention. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at a staggeringly acute 10 degrees per side.
Beautifully engraved into the blade near the bolster is the Dalstrong lionhead logo for further refinement.
The Shogun Series handle is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The carefully engineered ergonomic handle is designed for superior hand control and comfort. while simultaneously being stabilized with an engraved end-cap for agile performance. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet.
A premium -quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) with embossed Dalstrong logo and pin is included with the set to ensure your blade is carefully protected.
• 9” precision forged blade with an ultra-premium Japanese AUS-10V ‘super steel’ cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
• Beautifully forged and polished meat carving fork with G10 handle and mosaic rivet
• 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provides exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance.
• Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
• Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
• Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
• Dalstrong lion head logo engraved for additional refinement